MBT Sport in Black

**Amazon Special** - MBT, Masai Barefoot Technology is not just a shoe in the ordinary sense it is a revolutionary fitness aid from SwissMasai. This product will not only change the way you use your muscles, but will improve the use of your joints and spine. The uniquely designed sole, combined with correct training, achieves a more active and healthy posture and walk. IMPORTANT SIZING INFORMATION: In contrast to normal shoes, your toes should almost touch the front of the MBT, as the foot will naturally move backwards through the action of putting the load initially on the tilting edge. Every order includes a FREE cd-rom with information about your new MBT's, including instructions and suggested exercises.
Customer Review: LOVE these shoes!
I bought these shoes in October because I was absolutely desperate for a pair of shoes I could wear to comfortably walk around New York City during an upcoming trip. My feet hurt all the time - like another reviewer, I am also overweight and any shoe has just been unbearable to stand in for any extended length of time. As soon as I tried on this MBT, I knew it was for me. I immediately felt as though I had no weight on my feet at all. The rocking motion did take a few moments to get used to but I loved the shoe so much, I wore it out of the store and I have not wanted to take it off since. I had no trouble keeping with my friends in New York and no trouble going up and down subway steps either. The only issues I have are 1) why are some MBT's $300 and other $100? They seem to have the same built in technology. 2) After 4 months of wear, although the shoes are still extremely comfortable, I'm concerned that they have already flattened out and no longer have that rocking motion. I'm not happy about the fact that I paid $300 for these shoes and that the technology used in making the shoes doesn't last longer than that. However, I still love them and wear them every day and feel resentful when I have to put soemthing els eon my feet.
Customer Review: Plantar fasciitis sufferers buy this now!
I have been diagnosed with plantar fasciitis. I can hardly walk down the block without crumpling in pain. Before I bought the shoes I checked out the website - pretty informative. Also my boss bought a pair. She loved them. I was sold. I can now go hiking for almost two hours without having to rest. I am noticing results even when I'm not wearing shoes. I love these shoes!! They're expensive but worth it@


Before hanging your suit jackets into your wardrobe, it will be advisable to use the clothes brush to brush them frequently after wearing. It helps to removes dirt and lint buildup on the suit. It also helps to rejuvenate the wool and prevent it from shining.

A very important aspect of men's suits care is to always have your suit jackets hung on good coat hangers that entail broad, rounded shoulder supports.

No matter how long your suit is left on it, the support from the hangers will keep your suit jackets in shape.

So avoid those miserable metal wire hangers for your suits. They will never be able to lay a good foundation for hanging any mens suits.

Have ample space within your wardrobe. It allows your suit jackets to hang and drape nicely without creasing.

Unbutton the suit jackets and remove any items in the pockets. This will not strain and weigh on the jackets pocket to keep it in its original shape.

Keep your suit in a garment bag that can breathe and not one that is fully enclosed. If you are not going to use a garment bag, then it would be good to just cover the shoulder portion to avoid dust accumulation.

Hang your suits to air for about 24 hours before putting into the wardrobe. It will help dry up any moisture trapped in your suit before being introduced into the wardrobe. It also helps to rejuvenate wool since it is a natural fiber.

If a hanger is not available, fold your suit jackets inside out with shoulders touching. By doing so, it prevents any possible dirt or lint staining on the outer fabric of the suit. Then either lay the suit jacket flat or drape it over a chair.

Learn more about Mens Suits

Copyright 2006, Leroy Fong and Mens-Fashion-Tips.com

Reprinting this article is allowed provided all references and acknowledgement to the author, the website, and the URL remain intact.

Leroy Fong
Mens Fashion Tips | Fashion Guide for Men | Advice on Mens Fashion

MBT Shoes
MBT Shoes

0 comments:

Post a Comment